YouTube Lotus Exige with a BMW M5 V10

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
doing something unique and be different is what car crazy is all about.yes doing ls swaps.4 v swaps and coyote swaps are all great and done a million times because they are popular and well supported.stepping out of the common is what makes creations unique and push car people to prosper.i went 3 v swap on my 1994 cobra when everyone went with common swaps.on the brink of breaking 8's in the 1/4 mile proving that uncommon swaps work and worth to someone no matter what other think,car nutssss keep on wrenching...

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
doing something unique and be different is what car crazy is all about.yes doing ls swaps.4 v swaps and coyote swaps are all great and done a million times because they are popular and well supported.stepping out of the common is what makes creations unique and push car people to prosper.i went 3 v swap on my 1994 cobra when everyone went with common swaps.on the brink of breaking 8's in the 1/4 mile proving that uncommon swaps work and worth to someone no matter what other think,car nutssss keep on wrenching...
Holy shit! Pics/info? You must be one of the fastest mod motors in the country

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info