Lots of stuff for sale. Nitrous, Meth, Wheels, etc

St Louis SHO

Mullet supreme!
Reaction score
I just got in a car accident, and am out of work for 12 weeks, so I have to sell some stuff to pay bills.

WS6 speedline wheels with brand new cooper zeon RS3-A 275/40's $850 obo

Nitrous Express Maximizer, FJO Wideband, and solenoid driver, with all cables, software, etc. Cold fusion solenoids, with purge, line from bottle, bottle, nozzle and bottle brackets. $650

Corvette LS1 fuel rail covers - Make offer

Coolingmist Meth tank/pump, what you see is what you get. I think its boost reference? Make offer

RCI 5 gallon cell (see above pic) $50

Magnafuel fuel log and unknown mallory regulator. Fuel log has 4 1/2" NPT ports. Make offer

1 gallon fuel cell, Holley Red pump, Holley black pump, regulator, #8 feed to pump, #6 feed to regulator $200

Misc Dzus stuff - make offer

SBC roller tip rockers 1.52 ratio $40

All prices plus paypal and shipping.

Thanks

James

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
I should be traveling down to stl next month, could bring any of thus back with me.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Reaction score
What's the lowest you'd be willing to go with the meth tank and pump seeing as it doesn't have the controller or anything?

St Louis SHO

Mullet supreme!
Reaction score
Make me an offer, man. I'm open minded. The cap is broken on the tank too. The boost switch is located on the pump. I do have the nozzle as well. I dont know what "jet" it has though.

ajdereicup

Reaction score
Hmmmm. So that setup doesn't require the control modual thing to change the amount of electric the pumps getting based off the boost?

How about $100 cash seeing as the cooling mist pumps go for like $135 new or something close to that? If [MENTION=89]SinisterSHO[/MENTION] or someone else that might be going to the area could get it for me so I don't need to pay shipping depending on what they want for gas :D

St Louis SHO

Mullet supreme!
Reaction score
Oh, it doesnt have a progressive controller. $100 works for me, man. You two work it out, and lmk the outcome. lol

ajdereicup

Reaction score
Alright cool. SinisterSHO just lemme know if your willing to help me out and how much you'd need me to put in your tank

ajdereicup

Reaction score
Lombard. Don't mind driving to meet up somewhere just can't go all the way there to pick it up/pay. I'll give you the cash beforehand for the kit and the gas

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
if sinistersho can't meet up, then ill be heading up to chicago land on oct.3rd - 5th. i could probably meet st louis sho at some point and bring parts up with me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom