Looking to buy Durango R/T AWD

yeah, I mentioned this to a dealer where my dad was looking at a new Durango and the lady said their online price was lower than the F&F discount.

I had some doubt but the truck was in IN and my dad wasn't thrilled with it.

As for the OP,
My dad has a 2013 R/T, he prefers the "actual" shifter over the dial shifter in the current trucks.
He hasn't had any issues with it. He doesn't tow anything so the "feel" of the power is sufficient.

I don't care for the red interior :rofl:

I'm a bit of a "lead foot" and anything that helps make it faster is a huge plus! I'm really leaning towards new. Wish I could swing the 75k for the SRT coming out later this year.. but that is a bit to rich for me :-/

The girlfriend yesterday said to get the red.. so it's a done deal, I'm getting black!!
:jg:

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
yeah, I mentioned this to a dealer where my dad was looking at a new Durango and the lady said their online price was lower than the F&F discount.

I had some doubt but the truck was in IN and my dad wasn't thrilled with it.

Yeah i don't know if it's BS or what, but the last couple people i sent to dealers, they were told the same thing - i don't get how it works

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info