• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Looking for a TIRE shop

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
What about your local GM dealership ?
They were a thought but the local dealer doesn't do their own alignments so I figured they would source out the tires too.
So have you heard of A&L autobody in palatine?
I believe so :D
That's insane. They did my current 20's for under $100. Can't remember exactly what it was, but definitely under $100. They also sourced my 305 Nitto's that were sold out everywhere online at a Discount in Ohio I believe and beat my best price.

Yea, they should take care of you since you're driving a GM vehicle...lol

He ain't driving to Palatine. Bet me!
Meet me there for a hug.
Yea it doesn't say where he's from so how would I know this?
Downers Grove

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Took the wheels for my 71 to Discount Tire in Highland, IN. I explained to them that the two wider tires go on the wider rims and the narrower wheels on the front. Get them all the way home and they are wrong. Didn't think to double check them while there. Stupid me for thinking they knew how to determine width from tire size. I bring them back and they scratched 3 of the 4 all in the centers.

Just below the center cap which does hide the scratches/scrapes.

Finding someone who knows how to do it isn't the problem...it's finding someone who treats your shit like his own shit or better for that matter.
That's good to know. I "use to" go there [emoji35]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info