Looking for a good window tinter!

inthebagracing

Reaction score
Well, the tint that come on my TBSS is crap and is bubbling and turning blue.... This bothers the crap out of me. I'm looking for a reputable tinter. I used to use Z-tech in Naperville but I guess customer service has gone out the window over the last couple years. I'd like to get this done ASAP. please point me in the right direction.
- Ed

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
Z-tech fucked up? Their shit is lifetime warranty? what happened there

eh, go with PAF, heard good things :nutz:

inthebagracing

Reaction score
found a guy in orland park thats going to do 3m tint all around with a lifetime warranty for $285 and tint removal for $80. cant beat that. Ill let everyone know how it turns out! going there at 3pm today.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
call greg. Quality Tinting.

tell him jeff with the buick sent you.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
kevin at PAF can hook it up ed. I got my truck done at his shop too. Go on a monday to get it tinted, there is a mexican restaurant a couple doors down that has $2 margaritas, and good food

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
kevin at PAF can hook it up ed. I got my truck done at his shop too. Go on a monday to get it tinted, there is a mexican restaurant a couple doors down that has $2 margaritas, and good food
i said there too, but he posted up some crazy price in the chatbox because he has to get the old tint removed :ugh:

inthebagracing

Reaction score
ya PAF wanted $480. I talked to Mr. A and got recommended to Abes Auto Design. He was much cheaper to say the least. You can judge the work tomorrow. I'm happy with it!
edit: I forgot to add... Abe uses 3m tint so its not cheap. I'm thinking about getting the windshield done like 50% or 75%

Last edited:

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Dude, remove the tint yourself... I did it on my old car and it's easy as shit. Be very careful, use a razor, cut the tint film enough so you can peel it off.

I got my shit done at Ziebart for $275 when I had mine done. Highest grade of tint, looked fucking awesome. They even re-tinted my window for 25 bucks after it was broken into. (lifetime warrenty but doesn't cover theft, they could have charged me the whole price to re-tint) Can't beat that.

inthebagracing

Reaction score
Dude, remove the tint yourself... I did it on my old car and it's easy as shit. Be very careful, use a razor, cut the tint film enough so you can peel it off.

I got my shit done at Ziebart for $275 when I had mine done. Highest grade of tint, looked fucking awesome. They even re-tinted my window for 25 bucks after it was broken into. (lifetime warrenty but doesn't cover theft, they could have charged me the whole price to re-tint) Can't beat that.
Ziebart is now z-tech. Like I mentioned above, they have bad reviews now and a friend of mine had issues with them doing warranty work. I was happy with the work they did 3 years ago but all I have to hear is one bad review and I move on to the next guy.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
ya PAF wanted $480. I talked to Mr. A and got recommended to Abes Auto Design. He was much cheaper to say the least. You can judge the work tomorrow. I'm happy with it!
edit: I forgot to add... Abe uses 3m tint so its not cheap. I'm thinking about getting the windshield done like 50% or 75%
When we were adjusting your y pipe the other day, you were complaining about the side windows being too dark !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom