Look what stopped by my house tonight

Smoke

Addict
Feb 11, 2009
lol my lil sister goes downtown 1-2 times per week. she drives a 1500 sierra... extended cab... 3 inch lift... 8 ft bed.

she can parallel park it.

maybe she could teach you.

i saw a camaro for the first time driving yesterday, and i really do like it in person for sure.

a convertible needs to happen... or somehow make a targa top or t top...

Depends on the neighborhood. Betcha she doesnt park in Lakeview or Lincoln Park, or Edgewater....some parts of Chicago are good, others are take-the-train bad.

Its a cool lookin car, for sure-but I still like the 4th gens better.Go figure.

fastss

street militia
Mar 31, 2009
NW Burbs
eh. to be honest, I'd still rather have the challenger...

PASSSSSS
Those things are dogs.
Beat it in the 60' and basically 0-60 with my old mans 04 g35 sedan when i brought it to byron a couple weeks ago. The SRT8 ran a 14.5.

Camaro looks better and is obviously faster. A lot of people are not fond of it but on the other hand, i'm in love with it..

Smoke

Addict
Feb 11, 2009
PASSSSSS
Those things are dogs.
Beat it in the 60' and basically 0-60 with my old mans 04 g35 sedan when i brought it to byron a couple weeks ago. The SRT8 ran a 14.5.

Camaro looks better and is obviously faster. A lot of people are not fond of it but on the other hand, i'm in love with it..

SRT8=2 door Charger.Even though Chrysler did make some changes,that's what it is.

A convertible would be hot,though.As I recall one's coming out for MY 2011

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
PASSSSSS
Those things are dogs.

it's not all about the 1/4 miles for me. I just like the looks of the challenger more. IMHO.

fastss

street militia
Mar 31, 2009
NW Burbs
it's not all about the 1/4 miles for me. I just like the looks of the challenger more. IMHO.

Agreed if you're going for looks. Both cars are sweet.
Gotta love the retro look.

I'm not a ford guy but I'm digging the new Mustangs. Has the Italian curves to it. I remember reading in a Motor Trend (might still have it somewhere) about the Italian Mustang with the curves. Def brought it to America and i think it's awesome. I work right across from a Ford Dealer and see the baby blue one sitting there all the time. I have to stop drooling at work or i might get fired.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
quit crying smoke, don't buy anything nice in the city plain and simple. If you do then be prepared to deal with the shit that happens to cars in the city

X2. If I lived in the city and needed a car it would be a beater.

PASSSSSS
Those things are dogs.

If it was the same one I saw it was running nowhere near what it should be, the driver was horrible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info