Long Subway rant

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Ever since all those people got sick from the one in Lombard I try to stay clear from any suburban Subways. "Those" people who own them are so fucking dirty as it is. Rumor has is that they wipe their ass with their hands and that's why the people got food poisoning. Fuck Subway unless I'm in the sticks with normal dirty teenagers making my food.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I take a lot of road trips in the Michigan/ Wisconsin/ Indiana/ etc etc midwest area. Wherever I stay and most of the rest stops I hit only have Subways. I don't eat McDonalds because it fucks with my stomach in the car so I end up usually only having Subway as a halfway decent option for literally days on end. By the time I'm done eating my 9th steak and cheese for the weekend I usually don't want to step foot in a Subway for months.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
:rofl: didn't see this thread until now. I have story about Subway, those "sanitary" gloves and a bathroom. I used to frequent Subway at least 1-2 times a week for lunch/dinner break while working in high school. Walked in one time, no one behind the counter. A minute later, an Indian lady comes out of bathroom WITH HER GLOVES STILL ON, doesn't wash hands, doesn't change the gloves and proceeds to ask me what I wanted. I immediately lost my entire appetite and told her no thanks and bolted the fuck out of there. Not in for fecal on my sandwich.

Another thing I sometimes think about, is when they are making your sandwich and they talking to you over your foot long - spit flying on top of your meal :rofl:. Doesn't just apply to Subway either..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info