• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Local Race Gas?

StrongGP

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any gas stations around Elmhurst, Lombard, Downers Grove area that sell race gas? If not, where else do you fill up at race gas?

bigsammoe

Reaction score
near me is gas city on 187th and wolf and rt 66 raceway hahah

other then that i dont know... i think theres a site for it.. check gas city's website

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
I thought all speedways have race gas. Dont quote me on it though. If that's true then go to the one in Downers Grove on Ogden between fairview and main st.

red gtx

Reaction score
Not all Speedways have race gas, cause the ones close to my house do not sell it..

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
Sorry, just what I was told and from my understanding the one by my house (southside) has it.

red gtx

Reaction score
I wish ours did.....more the better...cause one of them charges $5.75 per gallen and it's only 101 octaine.

I

imported_1fastGTP

ogden has 103 race gas. i forgot the gas station name.... ill think of it its inbetween bellmont/finley and main.

I

imported_Xerxeis

I know lombard (oak brook terrace?) had one on the south side of Roosevelt, maybe a 10 minute cruise from 355, dont remember the station name, but they had it...almost got it once to see what would happen (back when i had my Intrepid)

and that's heading toward downtown chicago, aka going east

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
ogden has 103 race gas. i forgot the gas station name.... ill think of it its inbetween bellmont/finley and main.
[/b]
the citgo on ogden in DG has 100 octane GT-2 (the one with the big carwash). Its alot better then the gas city stuff they used to sell everywhere.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I forget the name of the place, but Plum Grove Road and Higgens in Schamburg.

Edmond

Reaction score
I thought most Gas City's carried racing fuel? At least the ones around here in the south suburbs do.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
they replaced a majority of the race gas pumps with e-85 at gas city about a year ago. this was when gas was $3+ and e-85 was all the rage
unless they had high sales at a specific location it was taken out the clerk said.

Edmond

Reaction score
Have any locations on those Gas City's? I cant think of any offhand around here.
[/b]
The one in Frankfort on Harlem Ave. has racing fuel. I know because my neighbor bought some for his lawn mower... :blink: Then again, the weakest motor he has in his garage is an LS6.

b4black

Reaction score
Gas City will be switching from K-1 Kerosene to 100 Unleaded very soon.

The have a website that lists locations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom