Local auction site that I'm getting great deals on

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
dunno how i feel about this site. i bought 4 things and they all had issues.

detector had the wrong mount, so i had to order a new $30 mount.

Kurig leaked water, contacted kurig and they said it wasn't fixable, but they are sending me a brand new kurig for free.

Humidifier is missing the cap for the water tank, messaged the company that makes it and they are sending me a brand new lid and gasket.

drill that i bought was sold without batteries (i knew that) haven't received batteries in mail yet to confirm that it functions...to be determined.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
A little leg work and you should be getting stuff that works fine AT WORST for half cost of new. But no, you guys expect brand new shiny perfect for half price lol.

i don't expect brand new things, but i do expect me being able to at least use them. the detector, kurig, and humidifier were all un-usable. as someone else said, the only reason they are still good buys, are because the original companies are good and offered replacements, and i don't know how i feel about buying broken shit and expecting the original company to replace/return, seems kind of like ill be stacking up bad karma.

that being said, im watching a handful of item for this weeks auction also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info