Lighting for your garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling the surface mounted fixtures in the photos below. these are perfect for garages and provide a ton of lighting. My suggestion is 2 per bay (2 car garage = 4, 1 car = 2, 3 car = 6) these fixtures put out over 70fc of light in my garage. Each fixture takes 4 32w T8 lamps.
I will provide new lamps with each fixture and warranty the lamps/ballast for 1 year with purchase.

I have 5 of these light fixtures, like i said i suggest 2 per car stall

cost per fixture $40 ea. No i will not sell for less, especially with the warranty im willing to give for the fixtures.

tumblr_nlu49e4Ys41tcskwso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlu49e4Ys41tcskwso1_1280.jpg

I am going to be testing some led lights in my garage and need to take these down, so my gain is also your gain. buy these while you can!

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
How bright are these? Question 2: how hard to install?

Damn, I need garage lighting but dread the idea of attempting to wire ballasts up, especially considering I had my garage painted custom colors and don't want to drill holes.

:cry:

wiring is a simple 3 wires..... 1 white (common), 1 black (switch), 1 ground (wires to fixture chassis)

as far as the holes go, you can go through the top of the fixture into your drywall so no wholes will be visible.

i can also supply a licensed electrician to install them, my guess would be $80 per fixture plus material.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
[MENTION=7280]Grabber[/MENTION] if your interested, I also have some very very bright 4 lamp T5 fixtures that come with a occupancy sensor, 10' cord and plug. you could plug it into your outlet next to your garage door opener and mounted up to 10' away. So you could put it where you need it. I am selling these through the car cave @ $150 ea, but for TCG members I will sell them for $110 ea. these are a plug and play. and have an auto off/on feature. no need for switches

I will post up in our section shortly some deals for TCG (this one included) for Garage Lighting. we will be offering an LED Fixture the same way for $300 / $250 for TCG.

If anyone has a painted and clean garage that wants the 110 dollar fixture, I will sell them to you for 100 a piece if I can come and take some photos to use as marketing fluff.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
My boss Wants these PM me a Number to reach to arrange pickup from you, we need them for our detail shop and will either give you gas to compensate your drive or schedule me a time to come grab them........ Were about a 2 hour drive from you but dead serious about it.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
[MENTION=7280]Grabber[/MENTION] if your interested, I also have some very very bright 4 lamp T5 fixtures that come with a occupancy sensor, 10' cord and plug. you could plug it into your outlet next to your garage door opener and mounted up to 10' away. So you could put it where you need it. I am selling these through the car cave @ $150 ea, but for TCG members I will sell them for $110 ea. these are a plug and play. and have an auto off/on feature. no need for switches

I will post up in our section shortly some deals for TCG (this one included) for Garage Lighting. we will be offering an LED Fixture the same way for $300 / $250 for TCG.

If anyone has a painted and clean garage that wants the 110 dollar fixture, I will sell them to you for 100 a piece if I can come and take some photos to use as marketing fluff.

I would be in for that deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info