Let’s make fun of IPA-loving lumbersexuals

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
10/10 thread. Would rage again. Yaj Yak Yaj Yak never shit in my barn. I am disappoint.

He won't come shit in mine either.
someone criticizes GIF

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
for real, so I went to the last 2 takeovers of the museums in Chicago fro the Beer nights, they basically shut down the museum at 5 and re open at 5-midnight with all the local breweries.... the people that go to these things omfg its unrealll... I had a 23 seconds long snapchat going from flanel to flanel to flanel to flanel... it was hilarious.. there would be a group of 7 people and 6 had flanel on. all different colors.

also, i tried a non alcoholic ipa i almost vomited.... its a great time even for a non drinker to people watch and be at the museum after close with limited amount of people.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
for real, so I went to the last 2 takeovers of the museums in Chicago fro the Beer nights, they basically shut down the museum at 5 and re open at 5-midnight with all the local breweries.... the people that go to these things omfg its unrealll... I had a 23 seconds long snapchat going from flanel to flanel to flanel to flanel... it was hilarious.. there would be a group of 7 people and 6 had flanel on. all different colors.

also, i tried a non alcoholic ipa i almost vomited.... its a great time even for a non drinker to people watch and be at the museum after close with limited amount of people.
So you being a non drinker, tell me its not annoying as fuck hanging out with drunk people when you are sober? I know if I'm not drinking and out with drunk friends it's fucking brutal. Maybe it's different if you were never a drinker, I dont know?

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
this thread is hilarious.

im not a flannel hipster lumbersexual, but I dont hate IPAs. You either like it or hate it. Some sure do taste like sweaty socks, and the people that defend them are in denial. I'll drink IPAs if in the mood, my favorites are Bells and Lagunitas.

I also dont mind sours, very niche beer, but they are low ABV. you dont drink that to get drunk unless you down a bottle of TUMS.

I feel I am growing out of beer though, its mostly bourbon and whiskey these days.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Hazy IPA's are tolerable when they have low IBU's but I will never go out of my way or have an urge to drink one. I prefer lagers, pilsners, kolsch and cream ales. Sours are absolute trash but my wife likes them. I very rarely drink beer but do like hitting craft breweries from time to time.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I think everything is situational. I've had some IPAs that can drink all day long, but I don't give them a lot of respect since it's supposedly the easiest to brew. I've also had some IPAs that just completely ruin my appetite to drink anymore. I'd say most of the IPAs sold at the grocery store are straight trash. Three Floyd's is gross and I don't get the hype.

Sours are situational too. However, I really don't consider it beer because if I want beer I don't want a sour. If I'm drinking sours I'm definitely not switching to other beers. It's a thing of its own. I think they're girly as hell, but I have nobody to impress either. 😂

Thread Info