Largest Private Tract of Land on Earth Is For Sale - Will be known as Mooktopia

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
well is it a height to weight ratio.. a body fat percentage thing....or strictly off physical size?

if a chick is 6' tall and weighs 180lbs, is that fat?
but if a chick is 5'2" and weighs 180lbs, shes large.

As the resident doctor...er....Chiropractor (close enough for gub-mint purposes), here's my take:

If the girl is 6' 0" and 180, that's fine, but there should be some sort of ratio. Like if she has a 36" waist and a 32" chest, that gets a BIG ---> :ugh:

However, if the 5' 2" girl that weighs 180, if she has a 28" waist and 48" chest, then I say she has implants!!!

In other words, it's all in the numbers...plus I like my chicks bigger. Here's my rule of thumb. No women with a bigger beer gut than me.

On a side note, can we get an Epic Deli?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
So while I was actually IN AUS... you guys were planning to move there and left me off the TCG island???! :wtc:

I'll take Tasmania... then plan attacks by sea!

In all seriousness tho, the kangaroos out in the wild there are NASTY critters. You'd have to be a serious bad ass to make it in the wild over there. Esp in the summer when the temps get up over 110F*. :eek4:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
So while I was actually IN AUS... you guys were planning to move there and left me off the TCG island???! :wtc:

I'll take Tasmania... then plan attacks by sea!

In all seriousness tho, the kangaroos out in the wild there are NASTY critters. You'd have to be a serious bad ass to make it in the wild over there. Esp in the summer when the temps get up over 110F*. :eek4:

I tagged you :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info