Denver
Real Name
Joel
1711658343437.gif

sktchy

āš ļøšŸ« 
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
It looked really watered down with less detail to me. Honestly I donā€™t think many people are going to care about Lamborghini much once everything is an EV.
I used to think they were cool as hell but the attraction wore off pretty fast after being around a few and seeing what maintenance alone entails.

Reactions: S8ER01Z

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
I used to think they were cool as hell but the attraction wore off pretty fast after being around a few and seeing what maintenance alone entails.
I would love to have a Huracan some day but even my DDHC makes it obvious to me ā€œaffordingā€ one includes far more than just buying it. Brakes for my Durango set me back $3600 (pads and rotors) I canā€™t imagine a Lamborghini brake job. šŸ˜¬

sktchy

āš ļøšŸ« 
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I would love to have a Huracan some day but even my DDHC makes it obvious to me ā€œaffordingā€ one includes far more than just buying it. Brakes for my Durango set me back $3600 (pads and rotors) I canā€™t imagine a Lamborghini brake job. šŸ˜¬
3600 for brakes on a Durango what? But yeah Lambos are ridiculous, even just changing the oil is an ordeal and I think when people started figuring out they've got some v dub parts and the same turn signals as a Ford focus it put a good hit on their image.

I guess I haven't really kept up in the new ones I'm sure they're bad ass but not for what they cost. I'd like to drive a Ferrari or an Aston just once though.

Reactions: S8ER01Z

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
3600 for brakes on a Durango what? But yeah Lambos are ridiculous, even just changing the oil is an ordeal and I think when people started figuring out they've got some v dub parts and the same turn signals as a Ford focus it put a good hit on their image.

I guess I haven't really kept up in the new ones I'm sure they're bad ass but not for what they cost. I'd like to drive a Ferrari or an Aston just once though.
Yeah the Hellcat brakes are pretty pricey. The front rotors alone are 1200 each (Iā€™m sure you can score them cheaper but when I needed them the dealership was the only place that didnā€™t have months long backlog).

The money is definitely insane even for used Huracans.. not sure they will ever be ā€œworth itā€ outside of the extreme want of it all. Part of me just tells myself I would hate it so I donā€™t get too tempted. šŸ˜‚

IMG_6279.jpeg

Reactions: sktchy

Thread Info