• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

kyb struts?

evastos

Reaction score
I thinking of getting the kyb struts. The rear suspension is starting to make noises, so it's about time I change the suspension I do have 94,000 miles on them. I really just want the supension for comfort reason's. So what would someone recommend I do? I read a thread on Clubgp that described the KYB'S as riding stiff is this true?

DaytonaPrixMI

Reaction score
the KYB's aren't that bad, any aftermarket spring is going to ride rougher than stock, but from what I have been able to tell from my friends cars its not that bad. I personally recommend the GMPP kit, thats what I have and it is awesome!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

The KYB's aren't stiff at all, the springs really make it feel stiff. I've got the KYB GR2's on with SLP springs (which are basicaly the Eibach's gen 1) and it's actually a very comfortable ride. I was actually hoping it would be stiffer than it ended up being. You can get the GMPP springs by themselves, and put them on KYB's, it would be a nice combo.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jan 31 2005, 02:40 PM
You can get the GMPP springs by themselves, and put them on KYB's, it would be a nice combo.
[snapback]69734[/snapback]​
YES, yes it is.... ;) B) :D

evastos

Reaction score
Where can you get the gmpp springs by them selfs? Wonder how much the stock ones are?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom