Kawasaki Street Bike For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

2000 Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter. 800cc. First owner won the bike in a contest. He sold it to Banzai Motorsports on the North side. I bought the bike with 2000 miles on it from them. Windshield and light bar are Kawasaki parts that were added before I bought it. I put the bag on the back. I have changed the oil every spring and twice last year [rode it for a month straight when I was in between cars]. The only problems I have ever had with it was a nail through the rear tire which has been replaced and the light bar and headlight bulbs being replaced [one bulb 2 years ago, 2 bulbs last year]. I have not had any mechanical problems. I went out to the garage a couple days ago when it was warm and the bike started after two cranks. Of course I had Stabil in the gas. 9383 miles on it as I write this. If the weather warms up before I sell it, there will be a few more.

Garage kept. Adult driven. Low miles. If I sell it before the dyno day, I will try to get a cat back and dyno. It may be too soon to sell it yet. Spring is coming. When we get warmer weather, it goes in the Trading Times. You guys get first crack at it if you want it.

I went to www.kbb.com [Kelly Blue Book]. Retail on the bike is $4950.00. Wholesale is $3410.00. I split the difference and came up with an asking price of $4180.00. I'm not adding anything for the light bar, windshield, and bag. Let me know if you want to come check it out. These pics are from last year but the bike looks the same.

Attachments

• 600 X 450 Sale pic 1.jpg
    600 X 450 Sale pic 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 423
  • 600 X 450 Sale pic 2.jpg
    600 X 450 Sale pic 2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 600 X 400 Sale pic 3.jpg
    600 X 400 Sale pic 3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 416
Status
Not open for further replies.