Just meat!? health411

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I just can't convert to keto. I tried it with my wife between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I did see a drop in weight but I had constant stomach issues. This was my 4 stint. I'm back to a diet where I eat only complex carbs, limit them to Breakfast and Lunch and stay lean and green for dinner. I find combined with moderate exercise it works for me.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
It's because they are fucking addicted.. I've played enough going back and forth over the last 18 months to prove it to myself.

Just ask them to do you a favor and give up carbs for 72 hours to prove to themselves they are full blown addicts. You'll have a portion who won't even entertain the fucking idea and you'll have the other portion giving in after 1/2 a day to a day. :nutz:

Sounds like cigs right?

my wife, myself and everyone else I know committed to this have enough proof. Its not for everyone though. It is a difficult transition switching from glycogen to ketones.

From my experience, the ones that hate on low carb/high fat diets are just misinformed. They right off the bat confuse ketosis with ketoacidosis or they were raised that eating fat is bad for you. Eating fat clogs your heart and eating fat makes you fat.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
ya it almost sounds like religion and people trying to sell what works for them, but everyone will respond to all food different, but spewing the gospel is good intention. Positive results you want other people to experience because it can be so mind blowing :rofl:

It can be like a religion with no shortage of cons as well and results are going to be different from person to person. My intention with starting a fb Keto group was really to help some family members that have really been looking for help so I started making videos and figured it could help others too. I have nothing to sell to people but just trying to give ideas on things I’ve done to lose alot of weight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info