Junk Yard Shopping Meet

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
good luck chuck finding any camaro at victory's that jy rarely have anything good.
you want to go to bigger jy for that like LKQ north avenue u-pull, chicago heights, or blue island. also circus in riverdale. i was there not long ago at the south side jy and there were lot of 3rd gen and 4th gen camaro.

Vehicle Inventory | LKQ Pick Your Part - Chicago Heights | LKQ Pick Your Part

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
go to chicago heights chucky, there's couple 3rd gen camaro untouch. one black 4th there. also anybody looking for a limited edition two tones grand prix interior. interiors stuff still there. spoiler and hood vents are gone.

i found this rare '85 dodge lebaron hood vents. going to install on my xj. this like the second vents i found the other sets was off a '86 chrysler new yorker.

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
Update.
So I went to the yard today, and there was no camaros at all, there is one mustang v6 2001 just incase some is looking for something, also there is one 99 continental in case of someone looking for some nice C-heads 50 bucks each...

There is three GCherokees, to v6s and one v8 limited with the cuadra trac2, no select trac :( I will go tomorrow and monday cuz according to he goofy guy at the front there are three GCherokees coming very soon.

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
Went to the yard off Washington Street by the tracks in Joliet today, got an M4V Qjet. Can't complain. Just FYI for anyone that cares there are like 6 GTPs there. One had an engine/blower dropped even. Don't think there were any S3s though.

i went to ashley u-pull across of the prison last month there's nothing that i wanted there was a waste of time. i been wanting to go to the jy you went on washington st. cuz my buddy who live in new lenox said there's a xj with warn wrinch bumper there. that was last month so the bumper probably gone by now.

goldpanther, i already told you that you not going to find what you looking for at victory's. have you tried Again auto parts on kostner or north ave u-pull on north ave? it's a lot bigger yard than victory's.

Thread Info