Movie John Wick 3

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The fight scenes with the dogs were phenomenal. Absolutely beautiful choreography.
I liked the dog scenes but I feel like the whole fight sequence with Halle berri was way too long and repetitive. I feel like they had a bunch of cool dog scenes but couldn't play them one after the other so they had to stretch out the fight.

Other then that, it was a usual kick ass John Wick film. Excited for the 4th one, hopefully they kill the short haired bitch.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I liked the dog scenes but I feel like the whole fight sequence with Halle berri was way too long and repetitive. I feel like they had a bunch of cool dog scenes but couldn't play them one after the other so they had to stretch out the fight.

Other then that, it was a usual kick ass John Wick film. Excited for the 4th one, hopefully they kill the short haired bitch.
Totally disagree they were the best scenes in the whole movie IMO.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Was a great movie and was not expecting that ending at all. My only complaint is during some of the fight scenes randomly you’d see like wick hold is hand out waiting for a leg or an arm to block/catch. Just looked like too obvious like it was rehearsed. All in all it was a great movie and love how creative they get on finding way to kill people lol.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
1-3-2 as far as quality goes.

These movies aren't supposed to have plots. Action the whole way.

Anyone think the bullets fired by Winston were blanks? Makes sense.

4 is going to be awesome! Table is going to be attacked. I can't wait to see John Wick on Offense again.

I don't think they were blanks. But possibly Winston was banking on the body armor he was wearing.

Still, not necessarily a wise turn if you remember the scene from the 2nd movie.

Winston : You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground. Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do? He had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it. But you, Signor D'Antonio... took it away from him.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I guess I'm the only one who hated it. Keanu is a shitty actor and while some of the choreography was good, he showed that he knew what moves were coming at him. Not to mention it was basically a 2h4m fight with not much of a story line, I give it .5/10 stars.

I'm just glad I went for the popcorn with extra butter.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Just saw this last night. Comments:
- Dog scene FTW, something about that scene I just loved
- Why would Halle Berry shoot that dude and leave him alive if she's worried about them killing her daughter
- The comedy parts were great, I liked the japanese guy lol
- I wish they'd have wrapped it up as a trilogy, with JW still alive at the end
- The chick they cast as the adjudicator was perfect...they really do a good job casting these movies
- The whole "walk in the sand until you're about to die" thing was kind of dumb
- I wish they'd have given Halle Berry a different shooting & fighting style than Keanu. They were IDENTICAL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info