Jloz 370z

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
1 last picture until i actually get some more work done on the car. Just love how this one turned out. From this past Sunday

1382069_572533562801115_403657248_n.jpg

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Sup everyone, winter blues are in full effect. been doing some cosmetic mods over the winter, lil bit of body color , lil bit of carbon fiber. Pretty much done with that now so time to move on to the good stuff. Purchased a boosted performance twin scroll turbo kit, should be delivered in the next week or so. cant wait to get it on the car and tuned.
Ill post up some pics once we start the build

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Sup everyone, winter blues are in full effect. been doing some cosmetic mods over the winter, lil bit of body color , lil bit of carbon fiber. Pretty much done with that now so time to move on to the good stuff. Purchased a boosted performance twin scroll turbo kit, should be delivered in the next week or so. cant wait to get it on the car and tuned.
Ill post up some pics once we start the build

Helllllll yeah :bigthumb:

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
looking good! did you end up with twins on this thing yet?

The twin turbo kit that i was looking at is a joke , they have still yet to ship one kit. but i did recently purchase a boosted performance single twin scroll turbo kit.;) just got word that it will be shipping this week.

the average 370z with this kit is puting just over 500hp to the rear wheels and 400-440 ftb torque. should be plenty:jg:

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Damn Jim, the car is really coming together!!!!!

Thanks, the intercooler and scavenger pump arrived the other day, and the remainder of the kit ships monday.
Need to pick up a clutch/flywheel and a boost controller here soon. Plan to start the install first week of April after all the cars clear out of the cave.

Plan to do a photo blog post of the install, here and on our cars and coffee face book page.

Thread Info