Jeremy Clarkson Loves The ZR1, But Says It Began "To Disintegrate” After Three Days

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Excuse me sir? Did i read that right? You making fun of the PT? First things first!!! Its PT Snoozer, and if i was going to make a Loser reference i'd type it L O S E R, not Luiser. What is my car named after some guy names Luis? Maybe Luis the XIV? Second, i also own an SVO Mustang!!! Lastly i will fucking come over to your house in a red convertible and tear you a new one!!!

Just kidding, believe in jesus. :ford:

HAHAHAHAHA... That was the best... My GF has an '01 Limited, so I have a right to make fun if I want to...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
fine add 10 grand to the price make the interior badass and then people will bitch its too expensive for an american car.
you want the power of a car worth twice as much the vette is selling for and you wonder why the interior is a little cheap.
Offer a zr1 for 75-80k with no interior besides a seat, steering wheel, shifter, and a instrument cluster. For the extra 20k ill make my own bad ass dash, put my seats in it, and have quite a bit of cash left over to put into the motor.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Its nice enough for me. A shitload better than the C5s. Its simple and cheap, but it does the job. Everyone would be bitching if they kept the Z06 drivetrain and motor and stuck a fancy interior in it and called it a ZR1, so stfu or gtfo.

074022.1-lg.jpg

zr1int1sw1.jpg

Sean, we know interiors arent important to you, you drive a camaro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info