🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Started collecting parts to really make this car move. So far have some id1050x injectors, SCT tuner, whipple 3.375 pulley(14-15psi), and iat relocation harness.

Just ordered Exedy Mach 600 clutch/flywheel, G Force half shafts, and the tune from Palm Beach through Lethal on their Black Friday sale. All I really need now is the fuel system and Fore has 20% off starting this Friday so I'll get that ordered up as well.

Also because people like pics, I dusted the car off, straightened up the garage, and threw the car under the cover. Bye Felicia!

what half shafts did you go with?

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
tenor.gif

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Little update. Had Drew at Dmark install the clutch, halfshafts, and fuel system for me. Got car back and swapped the injectors, but unfortunately the blower to intake manifold gasket ripped when I pulled blower. Called Whipple as soon as it happened but the new gaskets wont be here till late this week. Gonna swap plugs, install IAT 2 sensor kit, and change the oil. As soon as shes buttoned up I can load base tune and start logging. Excited to see how it'll run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info