🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I loved my mt82. I put some good trans fluid in it, got a MGW shifter, and removed the clutch pedal helper spring. That car was a dream to drive after that. Given, I didn't throw boost at it. But, I drove the shit out of that car and never had an issue. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one. I think the mt82 hate was blown out of proportion online.

What are the goals for this car power wise? 700-800 rwhp?

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I loved my mt82. I put some good trans fluid in it, got a MGW shifter, and removed the clutch pedal helper spring. That car was a dream to drive after that. Given, I didn't throw boost at it. But, I drove the shit out of that car and never had an issue. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one. I think the mt82 hate was blown out of proportion online.

What are the goals for this car power wise? 700-800 rwhp?
That's basically what I did to mine. MGW, clutch line, Steeda spring, and Amsoil. Thing is amazing!

Car made 725rwhp as is with the Whipple tune. I doubt it'll make much more on 93 with PBD tuning it. will be 14-15psi on E85 so I'd imagine it will be around 850rwhp.

If you could be so lucky. Still have a poverty 2015
That may be true, but at least I can afford to fix my shit if it breaks.
Do you even get into boost pulling out of the garage and then backing it back into the garage.
Just a psi or two...lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
That's basically what I did to mine. MGW, clutch line, Steeda spring, and Amsoil. Thing is amazing!

Car made 725rwhp as is with the Whipple tune. I doubt it'll make much more on 93 with PBD tuning it. will be 14-15psi on E85 so I'd imagine it will be around 850rwhp.

That may be true, but at least I can afford to fix my shit if it breaks.

Just a psi or two...lol
I could fix a junk ass MT82 if it broke too.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Bo6fxiQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info