January ROTM Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
January Theme: First month of a new year. Submit a NEW photo of your car - even if its your winter beater. Since we're now in winter, rides like snowmobiles also apply.

The Rules:
  • One photo submission only
  • ALL submissions must be in landscape, not in portrait. If you don't understand what that means, click here.
  • ALL submissions must be good quality. No grainy, out of focus shot of the car sitting in a dark parking lot. No pictures of your ride half in frame with 1/4 of the car missing. Take pride in what you're submitting. I will delete any entries I deem unfit (with a reason why).
  • ALL submissions must be uploaded in full resolution so that I'm able to crop or resize if needed (more on that later). Since the site allows for 10mb uploads, this should not be a problem.
  • The submission MUST be of your current car/ride.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Its a new pic. It works.

EmersonHart13

John
Donating Member
Reaction score
OBS looks damn good with that gen wheels.... But I do prefer the OBS steel wheels with trim rings the best.

SpeedSpeak2me

Reaction score
January Theme: First month of a new year. Submit a NEW photo of your car - even if its your winter beater. Since we're now in winter, rides like snowmobiles also apply.

The Rules:
  • One photo submission only
  • ALL submissions must be in landscape, not in portrait. If you don't understand what that means, click here.
  • ALL submissions must be good quality. No grainy, out of focus shot of the car sitting in a dark parking lot. No pictures of your ride half in frame with 1/4 of the car missing. Take pride in what you're submitting. I will delete any entries I deem unfit (with a reason why).
  • ALL submissions must be uploaded in full resolution so that I'm able to crop or resize if needed (more on that later). Since the site allows for 10mb uploads, this should not be a problem.
  • The submission MUST be of your current car/ride.
What is the cut off date for submission? Hoping to get a run through the Tail of the Dragon first weekend of new year for the experience and some new photos.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
What is the cut off date for submission? Hoping to get a run through the Tail of the Dragon first weekend of new year for the experience and some new photos.
So the 4/5th? I can maybe hold off until then. We'll see how this month goes.

SpeedSpeak2me

Reaction score
So the 4/5th? I can maybe hold off until then. We'll see how this month goes.
Yes, leaving the 20th to give @ZXMustang a high-five on the way to southern Florida. Then coming back up that first weekend to what I expect will be a forsaken winter hellhole of Northern IL. Two years in a row I've tried to make that run through TotD and have been thwarted by inclement weather. :mad:

If you need to close submissions before that I'll see if I can get my car on the beach for a photo, as long as it doesn't get swallowed by the surf or the sand.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Ok, there's my vote.

It's probably the snow falling and it's motion messing with your mind, giving it the blurry illusion.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well I don’t have anything cool anymore. So I’ll be different and submit my work truck. That’s all I got that’s unique. :)

It’s fully loaded. Power everything, automatic trans, heated mirrors, air ride, cool flashy lights on the roof, locking diffs and comfy pleather seats.

1B3F12C2-8250-449A-A47A-D0DEAD6D7015.jpeg

E787C067-AD77-497C-B437-CA031150794C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom