Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Jake Paul is set to fight former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson in a boxing match that will be livestreamed on Netflix.

The bout is scheduled to take place on July 20 at the AT&T Stadium in Texas and will be available to all Netflix subscribers. Additional information, including the co-main event and undercards, will be announced at a later date. It is being produced in a partnership between Netflix and Paul’s and Nakisa Bidarian’s Most Valuable Promotions (MVP).

This will not be the first time Paul and Tyson have appeared on a boxing card together. Paul fought in the co-main event of the pay-per-view that saw Tyson fight an exhibition match against Roy Jones Jr. in 2020, which was Tyson’s first boxing match since 2006. Paul defeated former NBA player Nate Robinson via knockout in the second round in what was Paul’s second professional boxing match.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Look at Ngannou vs Fury, there's ZERO change Fury actually won that fight, but you can't give a W to a MMA guy that just came in and beat your fucking champ.

I'm hoping Tyson takes the W, he's royalty, and I think he has a code and honor that far exceeds a payday to throw a fight. He did stop punching Roy Jones Jr. in the head after he clearly almost KO'd his ass, then just started attacking his body because it was an "exhibition" not a "fight." But, I'm hopeful, I'd love to see old ass Iron Mike KO the fuck out of these cocky ass Paul brothers.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
He's got his weed business now.

I hope he knocks Jake's fucking head off
...and? There isn't much money to be made in legal weed, and the dude used to be worth $400m in the 90's which is like $750m today.

I promise you he could use a big payday.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
...and? There isn't much money to be made in legal weed, and the dude used to be worth $400m in the 90's which is like $750m today.

I promise you he could use a big payday.
totally bro, 500k a month sounds like not much money to be made :bowrofl:

Thread Info