Its only money right - Premium Vette Content

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
So, the back story and what made me switch other than the quite obvious reasons.

Something never quite sat right with me with the Challenger.

I started noticing a couple things here and there in the engine bay and on the front of the car that leads me to believe something happened to the front of this car (wrinkles on the inside metal of the driver fender). Whether it was a collision, car hauler backed into the car on the lot, whatever, something always bugged me. The dealership seemed almost too eager to sell me the car for what I paid, which was 34,500 (with a sticker of 44,800) which included a hot shot with a gooseneck shipping the car to my driveway from Texas. The car also had 300 miles on it when I got the car so it was a demo or something that they didn't disclose to me. I never thought much of it but, as usual, the itch continued to grow. I never found anything wrong with the car, it drives straight as an arrow, is loud, rowdy, and gets the fuck down for a stock 4200lb pig with a monkey banging the gears. The CarFax was obviously clean as a whistle, one owner (me) brand new car with 2288mi by the time I got to the dealer.

I've wanted a Corvette for a while. A long while. Eric's thread made me lol and those Spyder wheels make my pants move. Brian's GS way back when looked great. It just kept eating at me why I couldn't (or actually, why I didn't) buy a Corvette time after time. Because I always bought another car. So I said fuck it. I started looking again at 2010-2013 cars a couple weeks ago and every good deal was gone in days on ANY Cyber Grey banger with "low" miles. Then ITSQUIK made his thread and I knew it was time to find one.

And I present you with that decision. Pace Chevy gave me 36 for the Challenger and I walked out with this, with tax, for a few bills under 40.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I told Pace that CarMax offered me 36 for the car (they actually only offered me 34 but fuck it, KBB/NADA values it around 34-36) because I originally found a banger SuperSonic Blue GS that was in OK. He said "Ok, send me the VIN and some pictures and I'll talk to the finance guy." Not even 15 minutes later he calls back and says "So our finance guy used to work at the Dodge dealer before here, he said 36 is the number, bring it down."

oooooooh nice find. :nutz:

congrats brah. can't wait to give you the vette wave

It's incredible how many other vettes wave at me. :rofl: Almost as bad as the Jeep wave.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Congrats on your wrinkled balls!

Need to buy these items asap!
s-l300.jpg

L11720137.jpg

Corvette_1001_White_w_C5_Logo_copy_1024x1024.jpg

mockup-1b12c156_1024x1024.jpg

Thread Info