It finally happened...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Food is an addiction, we all have surrendered to the the almighty. Whether we regret it or not, in one way, shape, or form we will do it again, it is human nature. Whether you feel like shit from drinking 20 beers at someone's wedding or felt like you were going to die because you ate 18 tacos on Taco Tuesday after you promised yourself you'd never do it again. You feel like shit now, but you will feel like shit again.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Mmmmm pizza.

And yea, no problem here inhaling a full pizza in one sitting.

A couple weeks ago, someone balked on an order and we had 3 12" cheese pizza's, so the manager comes over to me and says "here, have them.." I basically rolled all three up like a calzone and had them done in about 5 minutes.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
. Attach53776_20190211_193701.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lunch can be two big mac's, and a large fry, and there are days, I wish I'd gotten a 3rd big mac.

No regerts

My Dad is like that. He is 62 and has the metabolism of a teenager. He can do a 20 pack of sliders or 6-7 double stacks from Wendy’s and like u not gain a pound. I have seen him do 3 whoppers for lunch as well.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Mmmmm pizza.

And yea, no problem here inhaling a full pizza in one sitting.

A couple weeks ago, someone balked on an order and we had 3 12" cheese pizza's, so the manager comes over to me and says "here, have them.." I basically rolled all three up like a calzone and had them done in about 5 minutes.
Holly $hit Lane that's pro league there[emoji487][emoji487][emoji487]

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
So what have you been making for dinner ?

Clean eating will not help your fat shaming when you have a cheat meal ( or cheat pizza ) because you physically do not feel good.

bloating and just an overall feeling of blah. It happens broski.

It will likely make you think twice about the "cheat meal"

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Ultra-processed foods linked to early death: These foods can increase your risk of ca

https://www.timesnownews.com/health...-cancer-diabetes-heart-disease-obesity/365106

Ultra-processed foods linked to early death: These foods can increase your risk of cancer, diabetes, obesity

You already know that ultra-processed foods are not good for your health. But, these foods - high in sugar, salt, and other additives - are increasingly making into most people’s diet. Now, a major study has for the first time found a link between eating ultra-processed foods and an increased risk of early death. The new research from France found that higher intake of ultra-processed foods was associated with an increased risk of death over a 7-year period.

The study, published in the JAMA Internal Medicine by the American Medical Association, found a modest link between increased consumption of ultra-processed foods and a heightened mortality risk during the study period. To come to this conclusion, the researchers monitored the diets of tens of thousands of French people between 2009 and 2017.

The researchers note that although the study found only an association and does not prove that ultra-processed food consumption causes premature death, these foods could shorten your life span in a number of ways by increasing your risk of heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.

What is ultra-processed food and how does it affect your health?
As per the study, ultra-processed foods are those that contain multiple ingredients and are manufactured through a multitude of industrial processes. These foods include sugar, salt, fat and oil, additives such as flavours, colours, sweeteners, and emulsifiers. Examples of ultra-processed foods are ready-made meals, ice cream, candies, energy bars, processed meats, packaged snacks and cookies, cakes, and pastries, etc.

Consuming ultra-processed foods has been linked to an increased risk of non-communicable diseases such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, cancer, etc. These foods contain high levels of sodium, added sugar and low levels of fibre, which is essential for good health. Moreover, the chemicals added to these foods or produced during the manufacturing process may have harmful effects.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info