🚘 Automotive Is the Coyote engine the most overrated engine of all time?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

I mean, I get what he is saying, but it's a little bit exaggerated. It's not like you just get to slap a turbo kit in a gen 2 as it sits and roll out and run 8s. Stock converter ain't gunna cut it. You're gunna need some suspension. You're gunna need a drag pack. You're gunna need pro-tuning. And that's assuming you're installing and doing all the work yourself, which 95% of people aren't doing.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I mean, I get what he is saying, but it's a little bit exaggerated. It's not like you just get to slap a turbo kit in a gen 2 as it sits and roll out and run 8s. Stock converter ain't gunna cut it. You're gunna need some suspension. You're gunna need a drag pack. You're gunna need pro-tuning. And that's assuming you're installing and doing all the work yourself, which 95% of people aren't doing.
If it’s on the internet it’s true

Reactions: Turbocharged400sbc

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

Soooo more or less than 58k?

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
IMG_6411.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Great results with sleeved blocks!

What is the record for a stock-sleeve factory block?
I’m sure if you google you will find it, but off the top of my head I know midnight performance has been high 7’s around 175mph on a completely unopened motor, that was over 3 years ago though I’m sure someone else has pushed further

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Reactions: Pro Stock John

Thread Info