đź’¦ Detailing Interesting video on how to wash a car

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I was checking out Pan the Organizer’s new Turbo S this morning and he had a guest (Yvan LaCroix) on that coated his car for him. I clicked the link to his channel and he had a very interesting video on how to wash your car.

To quickly summarize, it’s a logical video on the advantages of using a rinseless, not using foam cannons, and goes against the two bucket washing method. Watch and let me know your thoughts! It’s an interesting opinion.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
giphy.gif

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think Pan is on board. His videos would be awfully boring with foam cannons etc.

Rinseless washing has it's place. I do not plan on ditching "soap" old technology or not my vehicles are just fine

I'm not fully on board with Pan. I had a good stint there where I watched all his videos but then I sort of got over it/him.

Also, for a good year or 2 there when I had my white Mazdaspeed3, I exclusively did ONR washes on it and the paint always looked really good, but that's a byproduct of it being white.

I'm not fully on board with Pan. I had a good stint there where I watched all his videos but then I sort of got over it/him.

Same here. I stopped watching him even before this, but he recently got exposed for charging/getting paid to do reviews. As in he'll only review your product if you pay him. I've suspected this about a lot of these auto detailing product reviewers (or or any industry/category really), but it was nice to see some confirmation. The video that exposes him is still up, but it's set to private now. Wonder if they're in "talks".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info