Interesting board games/cards thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Not a strategy game (except for small portions) but Amy bought Tenzi, a dice game and we played it the other day. You pick a card and do what it says. Everyone plays at once. You roll (usually) 10 dice looking for "tenzi" or other combinations of dice results depending on the card. You re-roll as quickly as possible trying to get the combinations. It's a fast paced, fun party game. Great to play if you're with people who won't enjoy strategy games.

71jNIqoNRnL._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Reactions: Nccstud

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
You guys really need unstable unicorns with the NSFW expansion pack....

It is such an awesome game..... You basically have to fill your stable full of unicorn cards but others can stop that. There's cards like "straight but curious unicorn" etc.. It's amazing

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Does everyone's local Walmart have a monopoly game for the town your Walmart is in?

View attachment 142319

I was scrolling Facebook and saw that Niles has their own version.

I was thinking about it and Hanover Park really doesn’t have a Walmart or target. It’s either in Streamwood, Bloomingdale, Bartlett or Carol Stream. ??

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Spades and dominoes are the only games I play outside of poker and craps.
I'm very curious if any of you ever played spades or is that just a city game? I ask because outside of my suburban friends that have been locked up, none of the others knew what spades was. I probably learned to play spades when I was 8 or 9.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I've heard of spades, my old boss has a monthly game he hosts...I went and played once. I was in way over my head but the old Italians took care of me and didn't send me home with completely empty pockets LMAO.
Now I just go drink and BS.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Spades and dominoes are the only games I play outside of poker and craps.
I'm very curious if any of you ever played spades or is that just a city game? I ask because outside of my suburban friends that have been locked up, none of the others knew what spades was. I probably learned to play spades when I was 8 or 9.

Fucking LOVE spades!

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info