• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Install Help...

atomicman

Reaction score
Ok, so you guys have implemented the mod bug in me and its driving me up a wall. I have come across some money and its screaming 3.4". SOOOO when i get my mag. snout, is there ne one who would be willing to give me a hand putting it in. We can do it in my garage, kerosene heater, beer of choice, and will supply smokes if a smoker. Plus will give $$$ in a reasonable limit. I am confident i could do it myself, but dont want to #%$& anything up.. Ya know.

gtphale

Reaction score
Yea I can install supposed to be nice this weekend.And anytime during the day works,earlier the better.

atomicman

Reaction score
i should have put my availability, all week, sat night and not at all sunday

sorry. :wacko:

atomicman

Reaction score
any times, i just have to wake upm, lately i have been waking up at 2:30 pm, so ill have to drag my lazy a$$ out of bed early or when ever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom