I'm Yaj Yak and I didn't know Widebody Scat Pack's existed

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I like the wide bodies, but prefer the narrow. I feel like the wide bodies can look clunky at times. This is a 2020 wide body Hellcat Charger I lowered in late April.

B4A7CC40-8B04-4796-9BC9-0748CB60D16E.jpeg

748B8298-B14D-493D-84FF-B3281E28971C.jpeg

B611173D-7297-421D-9783-3BE8E0447875.jpeg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I agree. The wide body looks like a fender flare kit ordered out of 4wheelpartsonline. If they integrated it into the body better it could look a whole lot better.
Give me a std body HC in dark blue, maroon or gray please.

What does look really good and not as clunky are the Lil Devs fender flares, but they ain't cheap!

Hellcat-interchiller-Mike-2.jpeg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
i miss the tcg-buys-a-new-scat-pack-every-3-days times. that was a fun time.
I had one for a few months. They were straight giving it away and I actually did get what I paid for it when I traded it in.
Got a couple widebodys at the dealership I work at, definitely a night and day difference between widebody and normal. Also that scat pack listed for 35k, thats all rebates and incentives put into that price, gonna have throw back on a few thousand...
Fuck Elgin CDJR! I bought my wife's minivan from them. Those assholes play games big time over there...

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I had one for a few months. They were straight giving it away and I actually did get what I paid for it when I traded it in.

Fuck Elgin CDJR! I bought my wife's minivan from them. Those assholes play games big time over there...

My sister had a ‘19 GT (body kit on the v6) and she paid 22.7 for it from a Ford dealer with 29k on it (it must have been a rental) she traded it in 6 months later on a 2020 accord 2.0t and they gave her 23.2 for it and it had 37k on it. That was wild, she got out of it because of all the car jackings going on in her neighborhood for those cars. Saw it for sale on the dealer website for 26.7.

• Wow
Reactions: greasy

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
From an aesthetics perspective, the Challenger looks far better with fender flares than the Charger to me. Clearly the handling upgrades that go along with the package help make it a better performance vehicle *if* that's something you'd actually take advantage of when driving. Most folks that are only comfortable going 10mph over the yellow mph signs on off-ramps are better served without that package, though.

Meanwhile, I think it's great that Dodge still offers a stripped down version for the Scat Pak with cloth seats. Leather and more options are available for those that want it. I'd rather have a conforming cloth bucket seat that holds me in place than a slippery leather seat that's more suitable for an SUV.

Finally, just wait for Dodge to bring this out. Y'all know it's in the works... :ROFLMAO:

chrysler-pacifica-hellcat-is-the-widebody-minivan-we-need-152593_1.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
From an aesthetics perspective, the Challenger looks far better with fender flares than the Charger to me. Clearly the handling upgrades that go along with the package help make it a better performance vehicle *if* that's something you'd actually take advantage of when driving. Most folks that are only comfortable going 10mph over the yellow mph signs on off-ramps are better served without that package, though.

Meanwhile, I think it's great that Dodge still offers a stripped down version for the Scat Pak with cloth seats. Leather and more options are available for those that want it. I'd rather have a conforming cloth bucket seat that holds me in place than a slippery leather seat that's more suitable for an SUV.

Finally, just wait for Dodge to bring this out. Y'all know it's in the works... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 79214
Sign me the fuck up! Mustang would be gone in a heartbeat if Dodge comes out with that thing!

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I will say, not a big fan of the new front end treatment. I prefer the previous styling, but...

At the 1:36 mark here, you can see how they formed the stow-n-go well to allow the driveshaft to go through (I'm surprised it took 4 more years before offering it as an option). Both of our vans, it's pretty flat in that center section between the seats in the hole.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info