• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

đź‘‹ INTRO I'm new!

MACHWON

May 9, 2006
Whats up guys. I just wanted to say Hi. I do not drive an SVT, but heard about this site from an old high school classmate. Kinda sick of the major message boards, wanted something more local. This place seems to be it. I just bought a 2003 Torch Red Mach 1, IUP, 5speed. I am excited. It only has 9000 miles. I look forward to bullshitting with you guys.

Jon
:headbang:

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
donkeypunchr said:
yeah just in case I ever find myself in a ghetto and some "thugs" start talkin to me, what is the correct answer?
The correct answer depends on what ghetto you find yourself in, of course the "gang" by my house is a bunch of lame people led by a stick-skinny white boy named kyle who thinks he is tough. Last time i saw him fight he lasted all of 10 seconds before he ran to his house.

donkeypunchr

I heart boobs
Sep 1, 2005
dohc97 said:
The correct answer depends on what ghetto you find yourself in, of course the "gang" by my house is a bunch of lame people led by a stick-skinny white boy named kyle who thinks he is tough. Last time i saw him fight he lasted all of 10 seconds before he ran to his house.
so I take it you were talking about a bunch of little kids and not being serious then?

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Yeah i was just playing around with jeffy, I do live in the ghetto but my block is pretty peaceful. There are some pretty bad gangs about 6-7 blocks away though, best thing to do is try to look like your not scared and remain calm if they talk to you. I usually get away with saying that im nothing, but then again im just a normal looking mexican, my brother on the other hand looks a little mean so he has been chased and even got shot at. When i used to be younger i had a gun put to my face and got jumped a couple times, the ghetto is tough but there is also a lot of fun to be had.

Thread Info