I'm looking for bad advice... Ver. #failfinity

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
And there is nothing wrong with that car. If I was in the market for something like that i would. But I am looking for something a little more upscale. Trying to to sound old or spoiled in that statement... Just looking for a nice car with nice features that I can have a little fun with.

...and since you don't get the green light from your wife that often I want to make sure I get the right car.

I don't know how long you have been in Cali now, but this is still the Midwest. It's straight and flat. I guess the on-ramp might provide a chance to experience understeer.

In the end this conversation doesn't matter. I am not buying another VW (Audi).

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It is on my radar. Though it would probably be a regular hemi car as the SRT8 might be over my budget or too old.

I need to drive one, ride and handling is more important than sheer power output. I am not a drag racer so being able to enjoy and use the power is more fun. If I grabbed the right car I could see myself hitting up a road course or auto cross type event well before drag racing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
HNGGGGGG

Chrysler 300 Series SRT 8 SRT 8 NAV WE FINANCE 2012 CHRYSLER 300 SRT 8 6 4L HEMI PANO ROOF NAV | eBay

dw_800.jpg

nA_800.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I really like the lines on the new 300s, I wish the handled.

The S60 looks alright and that is why it is on the list. I am not shocked to find out it is a ho hum car. I was hoping you had driven one.

The interior was functional and well appointed, but the quality of the materials weren't up to what I thought they should be. I did really like the infotainment and nav system.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info