YouTube I never knew I needed something so much.....(More Star Wars nerding.....this time with light sabers)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Also, that absolutely looks like he filmed this from his grandmas living room.
Absolutely not denying that. :rofl:

I dont think any brand of light sabers can expand from the handle yet. However, comparing where we were 10 years ago with Force FX being 200 and was cool as shit then, to Disney now charging 200 and they are glorified Force FX sabers, to what these other companies are doing is night and day. I went down the rabbit hole last night actually about these and now want to spend $650ish because it looks cool as hell.

Color changing, sound changing, even making it flicker like crazy A LA Kylo Ren's saber, or look more like a flameblade looks amazing.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
d6ef6157ed24bde7923912fa09c7a3bb_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Absolutely not denying that. :rofl:

I dont think any brand of light sabers can expand from the handle yet. However, comparing where we were 10 years ago with Force FX being 200 and was cool as shit then, to Disney now charging 200 and they are glorified Force FX sabers, to what these other companies are doing is night and day. I went down the rabbit hole last night actually about these and now want to spend $650ish because it looks cool as hell.

Color changing, sound changing, even making it flicker like crazy A LA Kylo Ren's saber, or look more like a flameblade looks amazing.
yeah, the Kylo effect and Kamino one were pretty well done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info