• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

I Guess I Did Pick the Correct Daily

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
Last September I went with a 2020 Accord 2.0 mainly to ditch the CVT and have the faster of the 2 engines. Recently a stage 3 tune was released for Ktuner. Car stock was rated at 252HP and 273TQ at the crank. The test car for the stage 3 tune put down 304HP and 363TQ at the wheel. Not sure what the drivetrain loss is on the 10 speed auto, but its sick how much the car is held back factory and what a tune can do. I of course already having a ktuner unit got the stage 3 and flashed it on. I will for sure have some fun once winter is over with. I seem to only be able to attach photos otherwise I would attach the 0 to 100 video that was done with the stage 3 tune.

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
Sadly this is only pic I have of the 2020 Accord. Is there a way I can add short videos here or that a no due to file size?
IMG_7361.jpg

Reactions: EmersonHart13

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
Do you void your warranty with Honda ?
That is the million dollar question where everyone has their own theory. The simple answer I have is I am not sure. Some say they have to prove that the said mod was the direct cause of failure, and some say if its modded warranty is automatically voided. Then some say to flash car back to stock when you take it for anything and they can't tell its been flashed. Then it can come down to who you deal with too. Then some dealers will put a tune on your car. They test these tunes for months before releasing a tune, and by test I mean beat the shit out of the car. Me personally, I do not floor the car every time I accelerate. Maybe a few traffic lights a week I will put it in sport mode to have some fun, other wise I drive normal the rest of the time. I actually get better gas mileage than with the stock tune. I drove with a stage 2 tune on my 2018 accord with a cvt for 2 years and not 1 single issue. So hopefully I don't find out the answer to your question. Its nice to have the option for power in sport mode, and eco is factory boost for when it snows and all that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info