How in the hell does a plane just go missing?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
https://mh370.radiantphysics.com/2018/10/20/french-investigation-into-mh370-extends-to-us/

Screenshot_2019-08-08-09-35-04.jpeg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Summary key points of the article:

While all other countries have stopped investigating, France is not giving up. The investigators in charge of the case of the disappearance of flight MH370 of Malaysia Airlines hope to soon go to the United States where crucial investigations must move forward, Ghyslain Wattrelos, who lost four family members in the disaster, announced Thursday.

Among the priorities that mobilize the investigators, a trip to the United States is “back on the agenda”.* A previous trip was cancelled in September, even though it was part of an international rogatory commission launched in October 2017, they announced at a press conference Thursday. According to Dosé, this trip had to be canceled, as the US authorities opposed “confidentiality clauses” and then the “industrial secret” of the manufacturer Boeing.

“We are a little angry and now we want to say stop, it is time that the United States really cooperate on this issue,” responded Ghyslain Wattrelos. “It is necessary to go there because there are three entities that hold important information for understanding what happened on this flight,” he continued. Starting with Boeing and the FBI, even if the investigators seem to have obtained assurances from the intelligence agency that they could be received, he said.

A hacking of Satcom?

But attention is now also focused on a third entity, a company uncovered by investigators. The challenge, according to Ghyslain Wattrelos, is whether it sells software capable of reprogramming or even hacking the Satcom, the antenna that communicates to the Inmarsat satellite signal from the aircraft. “The essential trail is the Inmarsat data. Either they are wrong or they have been hacked,” he says. However, these satellite data are essential to better understand the trajectory of the aircraft.”

The release of the Malaysian investigation report in July had dampened Ghyslain Wattrelos’ hopes, but since then French investigators have suggested new theories to explore. In particular, the investigators found “inconsistencies” in the Malaysian investigation’s official report, and the presence of “curious” passengers,* whom “we should continue to investigate”. Among them is a Malaysian traveler with a troubling profile: he was seated under the Satcom module, and proved to be an expert in aeronautics, according to Ghyslain Wattrelos and his lawyer.

This story, if true, suggests that the French judiciary system, and in turn the military police that are assigned to the case, are seriously considering whether the Inmarsat data was corrupted by a malicious intrusion into the SATCOM onboard MH370. Considering that the Inmarsat data is consistent with the aircraft crashing in the SIO near the 7th arc, and that the timing and location of the recovered parts from the aircraft also suggest that the aircraft crashed in the SIO, to doubt the Inmarsat data implies doubting the veracity of the recovered parts. This is the first time a government investigative body is known to be seriously considering a hack of the SATCOM combined with planting of debris.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I guess my point being, where does one hide a Boeing 777 and 200 some passengers for how many years. :D It's 6 now isn't it?

And then those involved. What was their point in doing something like this? Just for shits and giggles?
Idk. Wouldn't be that hard to kill the passengers and dispose of the plane. it's not hard to hide an airplane in a warehouse :rofl:

Look into the flight manifesto. Interesting people onboard.

Among the conspiracy theories that have already emerged following the Boeing 777's disappearance on March 8, is that its fate was linked to 20 of the 239 people on board - they were employees of a semi-conductor manufacturing firm which develops components for hi-tech weapons systems and aircraft navigation.

They were employees of Freescale Semiconductor, a Texas technology firm, working in several manufacturing sites in Kuala Lumpur and Tianjin, China, a fact confirmed by a spokeswoman for the company.

The citizens news site Beforeitsnews, said earlier that it was conceivable that MH370 was 'hiding' with its high-tech electronic warfare weaponry.

'In fact, this type of technology is precisely the expertise of Freescale, that has 20 employees on board the missing flight,' said the website.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
A recent article (two weeks ago??) that I read came out that the pilot was suffering from depression, took specific actions to try and circumvent tracking systems (not realizing that there was another way that it could be plotted to find them) and elevation changes, then plunged into the sea. They have narrowed in on a certain range where they think it is based on that plotting he didn't realize was happening.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
On an episode of Air Disasters (Smithsonian Channel) there was a similar incident. Some Swiss/Austrian/etc pilot, I think first officer, was depressed, and lied to the doctors to rescind his grounded status. He got the captain out of the cockpit, locked the flight deck door, then proceeded to slam a plane full of passengers into the side of mountain (or ground?) Either way it was CFIT (Controlled Flight Into Terrain).

• Wow
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
On an episode of Air Disasters (Smithsonian Channel) there was a similar incident. Some Swiss/Austrian/etc pilot, I think first officer, was depressed, and lied to the doctors to rescind his grounded status. He got the captain out of the cockpit, locked the flight deck door, then proceeded to slam a plane full of passengers into the side of mountain (or ground?) Either way it was CFIT (Controlled Flight Into Terrain).

there's multiple examples of pilots committing suicide in the article this way sadly. pretty fucked to take the other people with you.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I remember hearing about that one. I don't know why in the hell the doctor doesn't report mental health statuses directly to the employer. The guy failed a mental health test and withheld that from his employer.
Damn you have a good memory.

The crash was caused deliberately by the co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz, who had previously been treated for suicidal tendencies and declared "unfit to work" by his doctor. Lubitz kept this information from his employer and instead reported for duty. Shortly after reaching cruise altitude and while the captain was out of the cockpit, he locked the cockpit door and initiated a controlled descent that continued until the aircraft impacted a mountainside.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Damn you have a good memory.

The crash was caused deliberately by the co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz, who had previously been treated for suicidal tendencies and declared "unfit to work" by his doctor. Lubitz kept this information from his employer and instead reported for duty. Shortly after reaching cruise altitude and while the captain was out of the cockpit, he locked the cockpit door and initiated a controlled descent that continued until the aircraft impacted a mountainside.

Ah, just looked further....per their countries laws, mental health information cannot be shared by doctors. That's nuts. Pilots should be tested by airline company mental physicians. It said that this guy was not cleared to fly in the US because of his mental issues. He just went to a different country with more lax regulations and took a bunch of people down with him....fucking coward couldn't do it alone.

And my wife doesn't understand why I don't want to fly in other countries.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The FAA
I remember hearing about that one. I don't know why in the hell the doctor doesn't report mental health statuses directly to the employer. The guy failed a mental health test and withheld that from his employer.

I am not sure if a FAA medical for ATP is any different but from what I remember the doctor just asked a few mental heath questions that anyone could just lie about. Kind of like a foid application.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info