• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

House Got Broken Into. Bunch of Shit Stolen

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
I was about an hour and a half north of here, and my buddy dropped off an easy-out set that I was going to need. He went to drop off the tools at my back door, and he noticed the window was shattered. He though it was weird because the police were already 3 doors down. He called me and asked me what I wanted to do?

I told him to flag the police and he made a statement. Wife and I talked to the Police officer on the phone to find out what was stolen. Man, being 90 miles away and not knowing what your house look likes is a terrible feeling.

30 minutes into the ride, I realized that the Android tablet he stole was locked and had the location on. I used the "find my device" app to try and track it to no avail. I kept trying for about an hour, until BOOM, it tracked him to Garfield Park McDonalds. I scanned in on the map and saw there was a Pawn Shop accross the street. My wife called the police and we had to go to the station to show them my phone. He sold the stuff at the Pawn Shop and and already sold the gun, too.

Elmhurst and Cook County swarmed on the area and found him getting back onto the train. I'll end up getting most of my stuff back, but I don't even know what else is missing. This guys has been apparently burglarizing the area for weeks. Everything else I had has been since moved to my parents and uncle's house. I don't want anything here if he comes back. Also, got a pretty bad-ass burglar alarm system.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
A security camera captured this bum. I don’t think he’s been caught either.

0cc158f6757de6fed59c46ea0dfdbb80.png

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/polic...cle_6e7ea21b-7f6e-5729-964d-654429b51eff.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info