Movie Honey I Shrunk the Kids getting a reboot / sequel

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
And guess what? His son...................................wait for it................................shrinks his kids.

We have exclusively learned that Walt Disney Pictures is developing a reboot of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, with Josh Gad attached to star. Here’s what we know about the reboot, which will be set in the same universe as the original movies.

I have independently confirmed with three sources that Walt Disney Pictures has signed actor Josh Gad to star in a Honey, I Shrunk The Kids reboot/sequel. In the original film, Rick Moranis played a scientist father who accidentally shrinks his teenage son and daughter (alongside some neighborhood kids) to just a quarter of an inch in size. They must then adventure through their backyard to return home while fending off insects and other massive-sized obstacles.

The plan is for the movie to be set about three decades after the 1989 original, with Gad set to play the grown-up version of scientist and inventor Wayne Szalinski’s son, Nick Szalinski. The new movie, which will be titled Shrunk, will be a reboot of the original film, but positioned as a “legecyequel,” which means it will exist in the same world and continue the overall storyline. And yes, Nick Szalinski accidentally shrinks his kids, which kickstarts the story of the film.
https://www.slashfilm.com/honey-i-shrunk-the-kids-reboot/

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm at a loss

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh Rick moranis would be rolling over in his grave if he were dead

radioguy6

Reaction score
:rofl: Ok so 30 years later, that entire family should be trillionaires living on a private island from his invention

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom