Honest opinion about dog shooting needed.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
That dog was dead instantly, it was hit in the head. The tail wagging for all that time is just uncontrolled impulses.

I would hope so! No clue for sure, wasn't there. I have seen stuff suffer and I have seen nerves.

Because then it would be an illegal discharge of a firearm....mercy killing or not. He shot till the threat stopped. He can't just decide to put another round in for the hell of it.

Oh, the discharging a firearm towards bystanders ok? But the put it out of misery shot is over the top? Got it!

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I would hope so! No clue for sure, wasn't there. I have seen stuff suffer and I have seen nerves.

Oh, the discharging a firearm towards bystanders ok? But the put it out of misery shot is over the top? Got it!

Not saying i agree. Just saying how it would be perceived in court. Settle down there guy.

Fact is, he shot till the threat stopped advancing. Once that happens, he can't discharge his fire arm.

Just like if you shot someone coming at you in self defense...you can't walk up to him, and put one in his head to make sure.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Not saying i agree. Just saying how it would be perceived in court. Settle down there guy.

Fact is, he shot till the threat stopped advancing. Once that happens, he can't discharge his fire arm.

Just like if you shot someone coming at you in self defense...you can't walk up to him, and put one in his head to make sure.

I shoot to kill, not stop the threat.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info