Hobbies or Collections?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Besides the cars, I'm into most of the other powersports... snowmobiling, moto-x, atv's. End up riding everybody elses machines though because I cant afford to have all of em. Looking to get my own bike for this summer though. Our family also has a boat up at Winthrop Harbor. It's a Baja 40 Outlaw (hmm, wonder where all my online names came from?) Boat is fun as hell, I just never have a full day to devote to it during the summer with work and car events. I'm also into technical theater stuff, Preformance lighting and sound. Just a fun hobby, not really a career, but a part time summer job when needed. I'm also a hugee audiophile :pedobear: so I just spend alot of time relaxing listning to music when I get a free minute.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Just got back from Devils Head this afternoon...
And goddamn, I cant possibly describe just HOW much I missed snowboarding. It felt so incredible to be out there again, and the park was great. Hit up some of the black-diamonds and some of the average-sized jumps...took a couple spills, all in good fun :bigthumb: :bowdown:

Since I graduated high school I don't do a lot of anything anymore and have become very lazy lol. I used to be in boy scouts but I don't do that anymore cause I got my Eagle and I'm over 18. I used to do a lot of fun shit like go whitewater rafting and I even went on a high adventure hiking trek in New Mexico for 10 days. I've been thinking about getting back into it as a leader but not many young kids are joining boy scouts anymore because it's not the "hip thing to do". It may not be at the age of 12, but I know one day when I need to go out and apply for careers having my Eagle scout will help me go a long way. As far as other hobbies go I play video games and I go frisbee golfing when it is warm out.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Anyone mess with model cars? Back when I had a little free time a built a few.

Here's a '65 Impala. Shaved emblems, door handles, locks, and chrome. Blacked out some trim and gave it a drop.

Got messed up a bit during the last move, but still good enough to be in the workshop.

Attachments

• IMG_20190203_095741_01.jpg
    IMG_20190203_095741_01.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20190203_095752_01.jpg
    IMG_20190203_095752_01.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20190203_095415223.jpg
    IMG_20190203_095415223.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 76

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Guns, ATV's, boating, softball and Star Wars collectables. Mostly Darth Vader stuff. I have amassed a ton of stuff and now have a movie room to fill. I have way to many hobbies and bounce around a lot. Cars have taken a back seat to ATV's lately and guns are making a come back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info