• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Here are my SEMA 2004 Pic's!

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

Here are all the pics...around 250 of them. Sorry but there are some duplicates. Thats because we had 3 different people taking pictures.

SEMA 2004

I

imported_GraFFix

nope no drunken pics...I wasnt carrying the camera around all night..i would of probably lost the dam thing and it wasnt even mine.

I think dole got a few shots of me and alex humping a giraffe at MC brewery though..Well, alex was humping it i was just holding it...lol

I

imported_GraFFix

It was a borrowed camera...It was a Sony cybershot 5.1 meg camera. it was really nice and small and im thinking of buying one myself.

taylordssei

Reaction score
Good pics, like the rim girl. Want to see some drunken pix myself. Quit holding out on us Mike

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Dude you should have taken more pics of the Skyline GTR thats the only rice I would drive and definitely modify. I'll spank some American cars with that bad boy!!!!

Leo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom