Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
632 active members in the past 30 days. Thats active LOG INs, Doesnt even include guests. Probably 80% are active on FB....so thats 505 people. There is no reason we shouldnt be crushing everyone else. I dont necessarily mind that its close with CMC...they are an active forum with a strong following....but the fact that we're barely beating BONE STOCK CORVETTES....come on guys, its embarrassing.

I see enough of you all sitting on FB, it takes one minute to click through and vote. TCG is better than this :squint:

raresvt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2007
632 active members in the past 30 days. Thats active LOG INs, Doesnt even include guests. Probably 80% are active on FB....so thats 505 people. There is no reason we shouldnt be crushing everyone else. I dont necessarily mind that its close with CMC...they are an active forum with a strong following....but the fact that we're barely beating BONE STOCK CORVETTES....come on guys, its embarrassing.

I see enough of you all sitting on FB, it takes one minute to click through and vote. TCG is better than this :squint:

Can I get some votes[emoji12][emoji41]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info