đź‘‹ INTRO Hello world

andius

Jun 9, 2020
Hey all.

Hi all, Albany Park area. My main vehicle is an 02 Mustang GT. Covid offered the opportunity to go through the suspension quite extensively, but the engine is mostly stock. Autox and track days are in the future, with a coyote swap if the rainy day fund fills up. Aside from the mustang, I have a 99 Honda VFR and an old UJM Yamaha. Most of what happens here is beyond my paygrade, but I'll chime in if I can add anything, lurk if I can't, and hope to hit up a meet after covid. Cheers!

-Andy

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Track days in the future?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Intel

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hey all.

Hi all, Albany Park area. My main vehicle is an 02 Mustang GT. Covid offered the opportunity to go through the suspension quite extensively, but the engine is mostly stock. Autox and track days are in the future, with a coyote swap if the rainy day fund fills up. Aside from the mustang, I have a 99 Honda VFR and an old UJM Yamaha. Most of what happens here is beyond my paygrade, but I'll chime in if I can add anything, lurk if I can't, and hope to hit up a meet after covid. Cheers!

-Andy
Welcome and here at TCG nobody cares about paygrade. You love cars then you will fit right in.
Spent a lot of my teen years in Albany Park 4509 n Troy, graduated from Bateman grammar school.
Pending where you are, its still a rough neighborhood especially on Lawrence between Kimball and Pulaski

andius

Jun 9, 2020
Welcome and here at TCG nobody cares about paygrade. You love cars then you will fit right in.
Spent a lot of my teen years in Albany Park 4509 n Troy, graduated from Bateman grammar school.
Pending where you are, its still a rough neighborhood especially on Lawrence between Kimball and Pulaski
You're not wrong about the neighborhood being a little rough, but it's largely moved or is a bit more subdued. I'm in your old stomping grounds, and this area is pretty good (with rare moments).

Thanks all for the welcome.

Thread Info