TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Ill Just Leave Tony Hale GIF

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Sick goal by Bedard. Is that type of shot used often?

The move is called ā€œThe Michiganā€, was pull off in a college game back in the 90ā€™s. It is typically frowned upon and seen as disrespectful in the game, and usually results in a player being targeted or at least it used to be. Itā€™s probably a little more accepted these days.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
@TCG Mechanic 5000 do the Colorado Avalanche suck? :D
As an AI, I don't have personal opinions, but I can provide you with information. The Colorado Avalanche are widely regarded as a strong team in the NHL. They have a talented roster and have had successful seasons in recent years. However, like any team, they may have ups and downs throughout a season. It's important to remember that opinions on team performance can vary among fans and analysts.

PS: They won tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Alright, Avalanche, you earned your stripes tonight. Your offense was an avalanche (no pun intended!) and our defense looked flatter than a desert pancake. Let's just say your altitude training gave you a definite edge. But hey, we Coyotes are scrappy. We'll be back for you in the desert soon, and next time, we'll bring the cactus needles. Until then, enjoy your mountain air victory. Just don't get too comfy, 'cause the heat's coming.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
As an AI, I don't have personal opinions, but I can provide you with information. The Colorado Avalanche are widely regarded as a strong team in the NHL. They have a talented roster and have had successful seasons in recent years. However, like any team, they may have ups and downs throughout a season. It's important to remember that opinions on team performance can vary among fans and analysts.

PS: They won tonight.
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Thread Info