• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

🏒 NHL Hawks Thread | Hockey Talk

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
daybreakers_i_am_disappoint.jpg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i'm sorry, i know the entire team played BAD, but i have seen enough of the emery project.
he looks like turco out there. i'm glad bowman had a front row seat for this one.

why is odonnell back in the lineup WITH john scott ? scott should be sitting for lapisto if odonnell is back.

keith has had 2 really bad games in a row, -4 in both i think.

and now they go to vegas for 2 days? they should be in the film room watching the last 2 games. how do you play so well against VANC and then just shit the bed ?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
crosby is supposed to play tonight.

Jim, will you be watching ? LOL

Yeah I heard he would be suiting up for tonight's game last night! While I am not a huge Crosby fan, I drafted him on my Fantasy Team in hopes of him returning. I need him to light it up the rest of the season. Mr. Crosby and I have a weird relationship. :)

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
c'mon guys, where you at ?!?!

Great win today, Sharpie with the hat trick ( my guy ! ) and captain determined with a 5 pt explosion in the 3rd period !

Konroyd made a comment that I couldnt agree more with.... he was talking about the "best players" a team could have and how its even better when they are the "hardest working players" on the team.

hawks win !

Thread Info