hard drive

Frodo

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2009
i have two 1TB external hard drives......thats 2k plus MB...you prolly wont need that much..but all the advertised external's are pretty good...both mine are seagate and havent had any problems with either of them...i dont know a whole lot but you can pick up a 250mb from most electronic stores for like $50 and that should be more than sufficiant...

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
I would find the most storage you can get for your money...there are several companies waging a war for your dollar. If you want to invest in the future, I would get no less than 1TB, which can be had relatively inexpensively these days. One other thing I would recommend is redundancy...basically using 1/2 of your storage capacity to create a backup of your data. It may sound like an unnecessary expense now, but you should weigh that against the alternative of a complete loss of your data. I consider it the digital equivalent of a safety deposit box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info