Happy Thanksgiving 2021

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Spent Thanksgiving on Marco Island this year.

7900E617-98F8-4CFB-82CD-C2A5495816E3.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Spent Thanksgiving on Marco Island this year.

View attachment 106158
Go on!!!!! The g/f and I are looking to escape to FL for a few weeks at the end of December, and that and/or Naples is on the list thanks to input from bunch of people.

If you can, DM me some details, pleeeeeease! Like where did you stay? Was the price reasonable? How was the beach/water? Etc. Anything you can think of. We are going to sit down this weekend to hash out a plan.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I don’t watch “friends” but that’s where the sandwich is from. The key is the middle slice of bread soaked in gravy.
here’s the video I followed to make it. I followed it exactly except I used ham instead of turkey because turkey is gross And I didn’t have a tomato. The key really is jazzing up the gravy like he does in the video

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Go on!!!!! The g/f and I are looking to escape to FL for a few weeks at the end of December, and that and/or Naples is on the list thanks to input from bunch of people.

If you can, DM me some details, pleeeeeease! Like where did you stay? Was the price reasonable? How was the beach/water? Etc. Anything you can think of. We are going to sit down this weekend to hash out a plan.
Just got home. I’ll put together my thoughts and send them your way tomorrow.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Just got home. I’ll put together my thoughts and send them your way tomorrow.
Thank you kindly sir!

I wasn't too excited about doing this vacation, but I'm actually getting kind of anxious now with all the suggestions and experiences.

Turns out we stayed right near there a few years ago on Sanibel Island, then darted over to Miami for a few days. We were going to do Gasparilla Island (at that time) but couldn't find lodging for the days we needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info