Guy goes Roadhouse on a pro life female

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
id like to know what i classify as in the political world.

e6d82ba5ff892253951ce8c056a9019c_w200.gif

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
And the douchebag lost his hair stylist job....

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hairs...-life-demonstrator-loses-job-may-face-charges

A man who was captured on camera Sunday violently kicking a female pro-life activist lost his job at a Toronto hair salon amid social media backlash, while the victim says she will pursue charges against him.

Jordan Hunt has been identified as the culprit behind the attack after a video of him spin-kicking the woman went viral. He deleted his social media accounts after the backlash.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Another POS animal using violence because he didn't like someone having their own opinion,
instead of being brainwashed & blindly agreeing with his & only his opinion!!!

When I want real punishment for these POS animals I'm an idiot!!!
If this loser knew he would be punished & punished very unpleasantly, do you think he would be out attacking some woman???

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
While it's never easy to draw the line on when abortion should be considered 'wrong', I'm tolerant of the fact that some pregnant women are left with that choice after being raped or finding out the child will have severe medial issues.

I'm with ya there...

Doesn't mean chuckstine norris had to go and roundhouse the lady in the OP though.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm with ya there...

Doesn't mean chuckstine norris had to go and roundhouse the lady in the OP though.

And I'm with you there, I don't think anyone should ever physically assault someone because a difference of opinion. It's ridiculous to me that someone would ever hit someone else over words, no matter how offensive they were.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info