gto photoshoot / 25 photos-140mb's

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
lmao.. its all hype. rockford is the same shit as aurora and elsewhere. people is just sskeeeeerrreed. i'm on kishwaukee every day.

I wouldn't be scared cruising down Kishwaukee street at night but...I'm talking about the low-income complex on the West side of Kishwaukee near the treatment plant! That place is as bad as Fairgrounds! :fu:

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
How much do the coilovers and the axles help with the wheel hop? I think I have it worse than others the car will not get out of the hole clean it hop's no matter what I do it seems.

coil overs and anti wheel hop axle went on at the same time.. and i still get wheel hop at the track with a drag radial..

but i am still dialing in the suspension. I dont think i will get the wheel hop anymore with the slicks tho.

Is Rockford really that bad? I'm the whitest guy i know and i have gone to parties in some of the worst parts of Aurora, where not to be racist, i was on of 2 white guys there, and i have never had a problem with the keep your mouth shut and don't make crazy eye contact plan.

there are some parts that are much worse the any of the bad parts in aurora i have seen...

lmao.. its all hype. rockford is the same shit as aurora and elsewhere. people is just sskeeeeerrreed. i'm on kishwaukee every day.

kishwakee? really? if you think kish is bad?

Ohhh you're talking section 8 developments?
some parts are worse

most of west rockford is section 8.. i have an apartment building, and 2 tenants are section 8..

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
They guy who took the pics is a friend of Chris, named Thorne Washington..
I believe he is 21, and just getting into photography..
http://www.thornewashington.com/

Holy cow!

Love that color on your GTO ... and the photo shoot ... tremendous! That guy is very good at photography. So many of those you posted are "favorites" indeed.

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Hood slidin' like Bo Duke"...Dierks Bently...'What Was I Thinking?'

Thread Info