GTA V

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
and a CFW PS4. You know I'm starting to like your style. :rofl:

I had one before this way back when when xbox cared. We all got banned due to playing modern warfare 2 2 weeks before it came out lol

I guess that was frowned upon or something lol. But when it came out at least I had a jump on the 10 year olds and had good weapons for like a day

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Gotta get the jump on them 10 year olds. I use it strictly for offline play. I have a legit system if I want to do online stuff but don't use it much. I'll probably end up getting gtav so I can play online though I will be bootlegging it so I can say 'Yarrrrrr!!!!!' during the loading screens. :)

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Remembering GTA4, the 360 version's frame rate would plummet to almost nothing when all hell was breaking loose with tons of cops and explosions on the screen at once. Im sure it will be the same if not worse on GTAV on the 360/PS3. Im waiting and saving my cash for the XBOX1 version that will undoubtedly come out and will probably run great on the new hardware at 60fps vs the old 30fps at best.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well ya, I can see multiplayer causing that. I think I tried that in 4 like....twice...just wasnt much fun.

I recently picked up the PS3 version and while that was supposedly the inferior version, it ran fine without much fanfare (this is long after I had bought the 360 version and then sold it).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info